More than a year and a half ago I got this crazy idea about making a large scale decorative item with lots of lots roses. I envisioned it at that point as big as a door. Well that did not really work easily…
But I started making roses. Many, many roses. I counted at some point over 200, but I lost count after a while. And to tell you the truth by now it does not matter anymore for me how many roses I fitted there.
After ending up with a bucket of roses I created a board with a textured face and I glued them all on. 😀 I know! Crazy!
I have been planning for a month now, trying to find the time to finish it, and yesterday it finally happened. I was extremely happy that it did not rain and I could go outside to spray paint the roses. It was the first time I attempted something like that and though I was not really sure how I felt about it last night, by now I am trully madly in love with it and pland to make more! 🙂